The industry of fashion and luxury goods is today constantly expanding. This growth represents an important prospect of the global economy but at the same time a challenging sector for those who want to be part of this industry.
The Advanced Certificate Program in Management and Marketing of Fashion and Luxury examines the evolution of the fashion and luxury industry and provides students with the knowledge and skills needed for a broad range of career opportunities in the field of fashion, marketing, merchandising, and management. The program analyzes fashion and luxury brand positioning and the dynamics of retail and buying, taking into account emerging trends related to consumer demand.
The main areas of study include consumer behavior analysis, buying concepts, business management, and strategies within a global perspective.
The certificate program has the objective to train students to become professionals able to solve any problems related to the management of fashion and luxury products and to know and apply in an appropriate way the branding, marketing, and merchandising techniques. At the end of the course, students will be able to identify the new market trends and to analyze consumer behavior taking into account the technological changes and the innovation that is affecting the major fashion and luxury brands. In particular, students will develop the following transversal competencies and key skills:
- Communication and branding strategies
- Management and buying techniques for the Fashion and Luxury industry
- Digital Marketing strategies for international Fashion and Luxury brands
- Fashion and Luxury Business models
- Leadership, negotiation, and communication skills
With an understanding of the trends and practices in luxury and fashion management graduates can find a multitude of positions such as:
- Account Management
- Brand Management
- Communications Management
- Digital Marketing
- Retail Management
- Retail Purchasing
- Sales Management
- Supply Chain Management
A Fully Online Study Model
The certificate program lasts 6 months and can be attended completely online through the “MIA University Campus” where students can find the video-lessons recorded by the professors, the webinars in real-time to interact with peers and instructors, the case studies and the other study and assessment material. The online study material includes:
- Video-lessons and teaching material available 24/7 from different devices (PC, smartphones, tablets)
- Power-point presentations that summarize the main contents of the video-lessons
- In-depth contents about the main topics presented
- Articles and case studies on relevant topics related to the course
- Interactive assessment, tests and case studies to be solved by the students
- Final project work developed with the coordination of the Academic Director
Admission Process and Requirements
The course is addressed to:
- Professionals with previous experience in the fashion sector who wish to undertake to improve their knowledge and operational skills
- University students and Graduates of Bachelor courses
In order to be admitted to the Certificate programs, students must hold a high school diploma.
- Summer Semester: May 20, 2020 – June 15, 2020
- Fall Semester: September 14, 2020 – October 19, 2020
The University scholarship program includes a scholarship of 50% dedicated to qualified students. In order to apply for the scholarship, students are required to send the following documents to the admissions office.
- Copy of ID
- Copy of High School Diploma
- Curriculum Vitae
The University offers the possibility to pay the tuition in 2 or 3 installments for 6 months.
MIA – Digital University is an international business school specialized in Master and Certificate and Executive training program based on the use of innovative educational and technological tools. Th ... 更多信息